AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
does this mean m’gann is basically raising beast boy?
this. because it made so much sense.
(and i really wanted a renegade option to punch that fucking kid/ai in the face.)
above is the pictured argument for mass effect 3, i also want punch that fucking ai kid
Thats was what you wanted? you create one of the most beautiful trilogies of all time, with amazing gameplay, and unforgettable characters and you have the gall. the fucking audacity. to end it like that. I just wasted my life playing these games for THAT. im done bioware, someone else can play your games.